View Scanned Mail

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
SCOLETTI

View Scanned Mail

Post by SCOLETTI » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:45 am

Hi, Mike -

After scanning mail, is there anyway to for someone to log in and see what mail has been scanned in on their case? If so, is there a way to separate and assign the mail to paralegal and atty, so that the atty pulls up the mail only he/she has to deal with?

Admin1
Site Admin

Re: View Scanned Mail

Post by Admin1 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:47 pm

After scanning mail if it is done internally at your office the next step would be to assign it a case number and enter the WhoTo initials so that it is assigned to a staff member.

Mike

SCOLETTI

Post by SCOLETTI » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Hi, Mike -

I'm confused about assigning it a case # and enter the WhoTo initials? I think I am missing a step. Here is my processs:

1. Get into case file. In case activity, I add and enter a description of the mail. I then hit the scan button on the lower right hand corner of the box, which brings me to the Scanning Instruction From. After I complete that form, the documents are scanned and transferred to the files automatically by entering the Number assigned to the document.

I think you are talking about the "ScanFiles Service. I've tried to get in there and figure it out, but haven't been successful. Can you direct me somewhere where I can read the instructions? I think that is the missing piece of the puzzle for me.

Thanks,

Sherry

Admin1
Site Admin

Post by Admin1 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:59 am

The ScanFiles service is probably a better module to use for that. You can always use TASKS to follow up with the ScanTracker. Feel free to Email me for details.

Thanks,
Mike