Envelopes for mass mailing

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Prosser

Envelopes for mass mailing

Post by Prosser » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Mike, I need help with printing envelopes for a mass mailing. I know the correct loop commands for the envelopes and when I hit print, the document comes up as it should. However, the envelope template that I used to use in form letters for mass mailings no longer works. I think my printer might have an issue with how I'm trying to print. There must be a way to print envelopes for a mass mailing that I'm not aware..

Admin1
Site Admin

Re: Envelopes for mass mailing

Post by Admin1 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Do you want to do envelopes or labels? If it worked before then it's just a matter of printing to the correct printer and you may need to select the envelope bin (in printer properties).

Mike

Prosser

Post by Prosser » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:55 am

Mike, I didn't even think to change the printing preferences on my printer because when I print envelopes from the party card, I don't have to do anything. Your suggestion was correct. I changed my printing preference and had no more problems. Thank you. Thank you.

Admin1
Site Admin

Post by Admin1 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:57 am

You're welcome - glad it worked for you.

Mike