OCF Form not saving - data lost

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Anonymous User

OCF Form not saving - data lost

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:38 am

Form OCF Pre-Trial Conf Statement (10253.1)
Version 6.9.9H
Windows XP

I filled out the 5 pages of a pre-trial conference statement on Friday. closed it to save before lunch. after lunch the data was gone. Re-filled out the form Friday afternoon. Interestingly, if I started typing in a field, there would be the memory of the answer to retrieve. Closed the form several times and was able to reopen it and data was there

Today, the data fields are all blank again (with the exception of the data you have linked to the form). There is no recall of the data I entered, if I start to type in one of the fields like there was on Friday.

These are big forms with lots of data to enter. It sometimes takes several hours to list dozens (or scores) of exhibits, not to mention the many other fields. There is no "save" action we can select that I'm aware of other than to close the form normally. So this is a critical failure on our end.

Hope you can help resolve this quickly.
Thanks!
Joanne Riopelle
Thomas F. Martin, PLC

Admin1
Site Admin

Re: OCF Form not saving - data lost

Post by Admin1 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:41 am

1. Is this problem happening only on one computer in the office or any computer that fills out the form?

2. Does this only happen with the pre-trial form?

Mike

Anonymous User

Re: OCF Form not saving - data lost

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:50 am

Not sure yet - it's a brand new event. I'll try to determine and report back to you.
Joanne