problems with A1's EAMS stipulations death case

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
ferankin

problems with A1's EAMS stipulations death case

Post by ferankin » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:38 pm

Mike,

There is a problem with your EAMS form for the Stipulations with Request for Award (Death Case.)

1) No data was fed to the form. I had to put in applicant's name, deceased's name, employer, etc

2) It won't let me save the damn document. It keeps telling me I left information out of certain boxes, which are highlighted. The boxes highlighted include the street address, even though this employer has no street address. It's San Quentin State Prison, and their mailing address is SQSP, San Quentin. Other highlighted boxes include minor dependents, but there are no minor dependents.

As it stands right now, the time I've spent filling out this form is going to be lost, because it will not allow me to save it.

What's up with this form?

Frank

Admin1
Site Admin

Re: problems with A1's EAMS stipulations death case

Post by Admin1 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Items highlighted in RED are REQUIRED fields. This is from the original EAMS forms at DWC and they REQUIRE that those fields be filled out and NOT left blank. The original EAMS forms behave exactly the same way.

Mike

ferankin

Post by ferankin » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:32 am

With the regular stips, I can fill out a stip form, perhaps be missing some information, save it and complete it at a later date. This one would not allow me to save the document unless all the redlined boxes were filled in, even redlined boxed for minor dependents. I could not put any info in those boxes because my case has no minor dependents.

I will try it at the EAMS site and see if it has the same problem.

Frank

Admin1
Site Admin

Post by Admin1 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:43 am

Let me know - it should work exactly the same. Anything in red is required by EAMS. You may send EAMS an Email if you have concerns on how to fill out the form in this situation.

Mike

ferankin

Post by ferankin » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:57 pm

When I used the EAMS form at the DIR website, it did not have the "red save button" on it. It was merely a print or save as PDF feature. So I don't believe you can save the document at their website.

Frank

Admin1
Site Admin

Post by Admin1 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Their forms do not allow you to save but anything highlighted in RED must be filled out.

Mike

Admin1
Site Admin

Post by Admin1 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:11 pm

If you can reproduce this problem and the document is not saving please Email appell@appellsoftware.com so that we may research this problem further with you. ;)

Thank you
Mike

ferankin

Post by ferankin » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Mike, I thought I replied to this the other day, but I don't see my reply. I went into to see if I could duplicate the problem, but this time I had no problem. I was able to save the form. So whatever happened the first time must have been an odd occurrence.

Thanks, Frank