Missing ADJ Numbers

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Prosser

Missing ADJ Numbers

Post by Prosser » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:16 pm

On occasion, we come across a case without an assigned ADJ number. We suspect that when this happens, the WCAB had not send it to us. These are not new cases but cases that were opened after the WCAB stop assigning legacy numbers. Is there a way to pull up a report that will show us if the ADJ number is missing in a case, especially for a certain period of time?

Anonymous User

Re: Missing ADJ Numbers

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Select Reports then select the Case Injury Report. Enter O for the status for open cases then at the lower left for Advanced enter the following for a date range:

between(dateenter, ctod("1/1/2008"), ctod("12/31/2010"))

Enter the following in Advanced at the lower right:

empty(eamsno)

Check the box at the lower right that says Ignore Errors.

Click RUN and then when A1-Law displays the results you may click the dropdown at the lower right for various reports and right click on the printer icon and click Preview to view the report.

Mike

Prosser

Post by Prosser » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Hi, Mike. Thanks for the speedy response. When I did as you instructed I got this message: "There is an error in your case filter." I hope I don't sound totally silly, but I noticed you have smileys in the command. How important are they since I don't have any?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Sorry about that - I removed the smileys...see the above response again. (:P)

Mike

Prosser

Post by Prosser » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Thanks, Mike. That works. This will be a very good tool for us to make sure we are not missing any ADJ numbers. Appreciate your help and speedy responses. Thanks, again.