Attaching EAMS xml documents as PDF - How To?

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Anonymous User

Re: Attaching EAMS xml documents as PDF - How To?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:28 pm

But I'm not understanding what you mean by a global option for the staff in system defaults. What documents would it convert in system defaults? I was thinking maybe it should be at the case activity Forms and/or Other features menu (perhaps to convert all the EAMS XML for a specific case to flatten to PDF or up to a specific date.

Mike

LMSSC

Post by LMSSC » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:23 pm

Thanks for the information!

What I mean is that I could see something like an option/checkbox in System Defaults that would be "Flatten and Attach the EAMS XML to PDF when First Saved".

That way the staff couldn't make any changes - We have the document exactly as 1st saved (and most likely printed and sent/mailed) for record keeping purposes. No one could alter the document several months later.

- I like these too as options. Most likely different offices would want choices how to handle them - especially as we go more "paperless".

Thanks again and Happy New Year!

Sincerely, Michael Lerner - Network Administrator - Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:38 pm

The problem I'm thinking is when first saved the staff might save the document then print it and realize 10 or 20 minutes later they need to make a change. But, I think I'll work out a few options and then get some feedback.

Thanks,
Mike