A1 Support Forum Glitched?

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
LMSSC

A1 Support Forum Glitched?

Post by LMSSC » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Testing to see if this updates.

It looks like the last Successful update post was 11/05/2009 12:26AM - and the rest of the posts since then weren't updated/being backed-up/saved properly.

Update: This thread posted - I'm wondering if when the hosting company does backups of this site it isn't updating properly... or reverting to an earlier date. If this post vanishes tomorrow... I'm going to guess it's the latter.
Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131

Anonymous User

Re: A1 Support Forum Glitched?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:47 pm

I'm not sure but I also do frequent backups as well so even if the host company does not I can request they restore a recent backup that I do but I have not do not have one that recent. Feel free to test and keep us posted.

Thanks,
Mike

LMSSC

Post by LMSSC » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Hmm... it's been 23 hours and the post from yesterday stayed up.

So it looks like any posts from 11/05/2009 12:26AM to 11/11/2009 01:40PM didn't get backed up/got glitched. I know there were more posts about the popjmp issue & a new thread about death cases that I posted. Not sure about any other new threads/continuations.

Sincerely, Michael Lerner - Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 pm

I just backed up the forum a few days ago so we're fine for now. It's probably something that happened at my hosting company - rare but happens.

Thanks for the feedback.

Mike