A1 Calendar Slip - PI Version & Printing

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
LMSSC

A1 Calendar Slip - PI Version & Printing

Post by LMSSC » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Dear Michael,

Our PI staff was printing out some information from the calendar when they came across the Calendar Slip Print options.

There was an "oh wow" factor... they showed it to me and let me know it would be terrific for their needs.

First, They were wondering if you could create a "PI Calendar Slip" version that they could use. It would be a modified version of Slip #3 with some removals/additions (for example: they would need the information pulled from the Calendar Event's Notes (tab) area). I can fax you how they would want the document to look.

Second, they are wondering how you would print up ONLY the Current Highlighted Calendar event. It seems that when you use the Print option it prints out ALL of the listed day's calendar events.

Thanks again! We are still trying to catch up with all of the great features you have added.
Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131

Anonymous User

Re: A1 Calendar Slip - PI Version & Printing

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:36 pm

1. Feel free to fax it to me or Email a pdf with all the details and I'll add a Calendar Slip for PI for your needs. :)

2. You're right that there is no option to print only the highlighted calendar event so I'll have to add something for that but it's not difficult at all to filter. Just click the OPEN case icon from the calendar to open that specific client card then click the Calendar (from the client card) so that filters are applied for JUST that one case. Next just specify a date range which should eliminate all other calendar entries.

Mike

LMSSC

Post by LMSSC » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Thanks a bunch Michael!

I have done the latest update (6.7.5A) and let the staff know about the addition.

I think they will be very pleased. The Work Comp side may also make more use of them. Will let you know.

Thanks again!

Sincerely, Michael Lerner - Network Administrator - Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:01 pm

The latest update now also allows them to print an individual slip without going through the process of filtering.

Have a great day.
Mike