Report of clients with injuries after a certain date

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Prosser

Report of clients with injuries after a certain date

Post by Prosser » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:43 pm

We need a report of stipulated cases with dates of injuries after a certain date. There is no problem with pulling up the stipulated cases but we do not know the process for pulling them up for all injuries after a certain date. I'm sure everyone knows how to do this but us. Thanks.

Anonymous User

Re: Report of clients with injuries after a certain date

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:52 pm

If you are using the Case Injury Report then the more you enter on the left the faster the report will run (including type, enter O for open status, etc). If you then enter at the lower right where it says Advanced and you enter the following:

doi > ctod("4/1/2009")

then you will see all injuries after that date provided that you filled out that date on the injury screen (for reporting). Otherwise, you can get a list of all of them (which you indicated you know how to do) then double click on the injury column to sort by that field so that you can examine dates that might span a range.
Mike

Prosser

Post by Prosser » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:09 pm

I think you lost me. I tried that and got no result.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:11 pm

If you are talking about the Injury Report then in the Advanced at the lower right corner enter:

doi > ctod("4/1/2009")

(to see all injuries after 4/1/2009 as an example) and check the box at the lower right corner to Ignore Errors.

Also, consider just doing a full report and sorting by injury and you can do it that way as well.

Mike

Prosser

Post by Prosser » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:47 pm

That worked very well. THANKS.