Problem accessing new files.

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
SCOLETTI

Problem accessing new files.

Post by SCOLETTI » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:25 am

Hi, Mike -

I can't access the new files I inputed into A1 last week. This is what happened.

Over the weekend, the power went out. I received an email from my internet backup system that some files could not be backed up. That could've been from the power outage or if someone did not get out of A1.

Now when I get into A1, it tells me..."Some temp files could not be erased in the network temp folder. A-1 will try again next time someone signs in." Then when I access a file that was inputed last week, I get this error (pink box)... Error 111, Cannot update the cursor. Caseactivity.opencaseact. Line 51." Any thoughts?

Sherry Coletti

Anonymous User

Re: Problem accessing new files.

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:35 am

Regarding the temp files - you can try and erase them manually from the A1Law\Temp folder when everyone is out of A1-Law.

Regarding that specific case you will need to click Tools, Miscellaneous, Fix Locked cases and enter the case number.

Please also reindex at lunch or the end of the day since there was a power failure.

Mike

SCOLETTI

Post by SCOLETTI » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:44 am

Thanks for all of your input on the phone. I rebooted server, and it took care of all the problems. Thanks again.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Great - glad to hear that resolved the problem. X( You still may want to reindex at the end of the day when every one is out of A1-Law if you have not already done so.

Mike