Question re: Gnostice Print2eDoc

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Anonymous User

Question re: Gnostice Print2eDoc

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Mike,

I like this Gnostice PDF creator program. Initially, I only used it with A1 letters and WCAB forms, so I could email them to people, like my notice of rep-emailed to SCIF, etc. Never any side problems.

However, I used it in Word about a week ago. Ever since doing that, virtually every time I go to print a document, whether it be a Word document, Word Perfect Document, an A1 document, even a Microsoft email, my default is no longer the printer aside my computer. It is Gnostic. I have to close the dang thing, try again, same thing happens. That was usually when I hit the print icon at the top bar, but it also happened when I used the ctrl + P keys, but with the latter, I would often have the print window pop up, and it would allow me to switch it FROM the Gnostic printer, to my HP printer.

Any ideas why this started, and how I can stop it? I rarely used Word, so that it started there, and has effected everyone of my programs is a real mystery, and particularly frustrating. Word Perfect has a function to publish to PDF. Word might too, but I use it so infrequently, I'm not aware how to do it.

Thanks,

Frank

Anonymous User

Re: Question re: Gnostice Print2eDoc

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:56 pm

Not sure what triggered it but just click Start, Printers and Faxes and then RIGHT CLICK on the printer you want to use as the default and then left click Set As Default.

Mike

Anonymous User

Re: Question re: Gnostice Print2eDoc

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:03 pm

That seems to have taken care of it. Thanks. I'll remember that for future reference. FER