Suggestion for this support forum

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Anonymous User

Suggestion for this support forum

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:44 am

Mike,

Can you add a couple of functions to this forum website? I visit a similar forum for correctional officers, and it has a button whereby when I visit the site, I can view any posting that were made since my last visit. It has two buttons:

View new posts | View your posts

With viewing new posts, when I visit your site, I can look at any posts since my last visit, to see if I can learn something else.

Thanks

Frank

Anonymous User

Re: Suggestion for this support forum

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:24 pm

I think any new posts are chronological by date so when you return to the site you should see all of the new posts (let me know).

Second - I know that you can click the Advanced button to and enter your username (or anyone's name) and search for all posts within a certain time frame (such as last 30 days) etc.

There's also a "control center" but I haven't used it much as I did not write this forum software. I know that you can "follow a thread" and also any posts you make should automatically send you Emails with all replies to them.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,
Mike