Printing Case Activity & Saving A1 Letters without Closing

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
LMSSC

Printing Case Activity & Saving A1 Letters without Closing

Post by LMSSC » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Dear Michael,

Some features the staff would please like added to Case Activity and A1 Word Processing Letters:

1. In regards to Case Activity:

Currently when you Print a Case Activity note it closes and saves the Case Activity window.

-The staff would like an option to Print (with the auto-saving) WITHOUT Closing the Case Activity window.

With Case Activity notes sometimes after Printing the staff member wants to email the Case Activity note.

2. In regards to A1 Word Processing Letters:

Currently when you Save it closes the Letter.

-The staff wold like an option to Save WITHOUT Closing the Letter window.

The situation that is encountered (especially in Personal Injury) is that they deal with longer typed entries and documents and want to be able to make sure their current progress is saved - without closing out the current window.

*In both cases the staff members want to skip the "Re-opening the Case Activity/Letter" step. In regards to saving would it work better as an added "Quick Save" button and/or something like a Global/My Preferences Option? In regards to Printing Case Activity a Global/My Preferences Option? Something else?

Thanks a bunch!
Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131

Anonymous User

Re: Printing Case Activity & Saving A1 Letters without Closing

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Thank you for the suggestions Michael and I'll get them in a future release. The PI department may also want to consider integrating their longer "dictation" letters with either Microsoft Word or Word Perfect.

Thanks,
Mike