wcrib request form

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Anonymous User

wcrib request form

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Does A1 Law have the State form. The number for the one I found online is CS80709-0701. CS is for customer service?

Anonymous User

Re: wcrib request form

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:23 pm

We have it but in looking it appears they have revised it again. We have the form as of 4/2009. We will update it by next week to the 7/2009 form.

If you go to A1-Court forms and enter at the lower left corner where it says Show Forms Containing and enter either 807 or Coverage or Research then you will see it is form 10513

Mike

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:01 am

Michael:

I found a July, 2009, form in A1 Law, your form number 10513, This form is just the first page of the three page form. The first page is only the instruction sheet. Page two is the request portion of the form.

Are you putting page two in A1 Law, and, if so, will it autopopulate from the case information?

Thank you.

Robert A. Owens

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 pm

We have ALL three pages for that form. Either click the RIGHT ARROW near the top of the screen to go to the next page or hit the TAB button. It was requested that I include the Instruction Page so we have all three pages for this form as of July 2009. :)

Mike