Oxnard Regional Office of the WCAB

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Anonymous User

Oxnard Regional Office of the WCAB

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:09 am

Michael:

Awhile back I sent you the OA C&R form used in Oxnard. You said you were giving it to your programmer to add to the
A1 Law forms. Is this still in progress?

Today, my secretary gave me a proposed order where she had typed the data input, then manully cut and pasted on the form. Really, she has more productive uses for her time!

It is not very frequent that I can use the form nowadays, but when I have the opportunity, I'd like to use it.

Do you need me to send you the form again?

Thank you.

Bob Owens

Anonymous User

Re: Oxnard Regional Office of the WCAB

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am

Please resend it to either my Email or fax and I will let you know if this has already been completed.

Thanks,
Mike

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Mike:

Regarding the Order Approving Compromise & Release for the Oxnard District Office, form 10094, the Judges are now crossing out the sentence with the Rodgers v. WCAB language. Would you update that form and delete the sentence. Thank you.

Bob Owens

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:06 pm

If it is a sentence or two or three please print out the form, strike out the language and fax or email a scanned copy.

Thanks,
Mike