Referral Reports

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Law Offices of George Henderson

Referral Reports

Post by Law Offices of George Henderson » Fri May 29, 2009 11:09 am

I know that we can do a report for where the case was referred from but is there a way we can keep track of what doctor we referred client to?

Anonymous User

Re: Referral Reports

Post by Anonymous User » Fri May 29, 2009 12:05 pm

I would think the doctor the applicant is seeing is listed on the Party sheet of the client card. So, if you click Search For A Case and then select the CardType dropdown and set it to DR or PTP or whatever category you are using then UNCHECK Primary Names only and set your status to O for open cases and/or the attorney and then click Search you will see a list of all treating doctors. You may then print the list. You can then quickly and easily track how many applicants you sent to a specific doctor in any time period.

Mike

Law Offices of George Henderson

Post by Law Offices of George Henderson » Fri May 29, 2009 12:23 pm

I'm trying to get a list for this month only. Here are my settings:
type: wc
card type: dr-ptp
search by: date entered
search for: 05/01/2009 - 05/30/2009
close window: check

It pulls up a list of doctors for various dates. How can I just have it pull for cases just opened this month?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri May 29, 2009 1:12 pm

After you pull up your list if Found Cases click the Search Again option and that will bring up the Sub-Search option and you may then select the Search By dropdown and select Date Entered and then in the Search For you may enter something like:

5/1/2009 TO 5/31/2009

then click Search to get your list.

The Search Again option is a powerful way to perform new searches off of found cases to continue your search filters without the need to perform an "advanced search." :)

Mike

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri May 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Oops - I reread your post - you don't need search again for your parameters. It's just your Search For is incorrect. There is no dash between the dates but rather you need to enter the word TO If you put the mouse cursor on the Search For text field where you would enter what to search for you will then see the tip in yellow that shows you how to enter the information.

Mike