Keeping Track of Other Info

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Law Offices of George Henderson

Keeping Track of Other Info

Post by Law Offices of George Henderson » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Our office wants to keep track of the following things(not all are important. Just useful sometimes):
-whether or note a claim is accepted, denied, or on delay. What parts are and what's not.
-date client was hired
-last day of work
-if and when terminated

Does A1 have places to put that info?

Anonymous User

Re: Keeping Track of Other Info

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:58 pm

All of these appear to be SPECIFIC to each injury. In other words, whether a claim was accepted or not could have several answers depending on how many injuries and how many employers he has. Therefore, you will want to create user defined fields for the INJURY section of the client card.

Click Tools, System, Configure System Defaults, Injury UDF (scroll down at the lower left).

For the "EDIT TAB NAME 1" enter General.

Next, for Field 1 enter the following: Enter Popop or Combo (Combo if you will allow them to be able to type in the field and not be forced to select from the dropdown). For Dropdowns enter YES,NO,UNKNOWN (separate with a comma with no spaces and any other options you like)

Next, click Field and select 2 for user defined field #2 and proceed the same way for your other fields including when the client was hired, etc.

These will then be available to you when you edit various injuries and you may also merge this information in form letters, do reports from them, etc.

Mike

Law Offices of George Henderson

Post by Law Offices of George Henderson » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:56 am

I started to add info the the user tab. Whenever I click on the tab, it shows page 1 first which is blank. I have to use the dropdown at the bottom to go to the second page which has the info I entered. Is there a way to delete the other page? I don't really like clicking on the tab and seeing a blank page first. When entering the info in the system, I entered it on pageid 1 and pageid 2 is blank. Why is it that when I look at the user tab, page 1 is blank and page 2 has the info?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:14 am

In configure system defaults, user defined screens set the type to a backslash so that it is not included in any cases. An asterisk would be for all types of csaes. Also, care should be given when designing these screens as much information can be entered in case activity.

Mike