A- 1 t Law tutor

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Anonymous User

A- 1 t Law tutor

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:46 pm

Hi, Does any one know of a person that could come into a office and give a one time lesson on how to use A 1 law?

Anonymous User

Re: A- 1 t Law tutor

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:03 pm

Which office are you with? Feel free to Email me at appell@appellsoftware.com and I may be able to provide some references to contact.

In addition - there is a manual in the help folder and you are free to post any questions here anytime.

Mike

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:12 pm

I work for Robert Wyman in San Francisco. I know that I am not using the program to its ability . I have used the maunal in the folder- it is helpful, but we could use a one time lesson with someone to go over some questions. Do you have any contacts?
molly

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:45 pm

I'll have my trainer send you an Email so that you may set up training either remotely or at your office.

Mike

LMSSC

Post by LMSSC » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:55 pm

Dear Molly,

Please feel free to post your questions around here.

Also, check out the "Search" feature using key words to your question (Note: Change the scan dates from "last 30 days" to "All dates" before you run your Search -- I've had questions I've had answered from older posts - 2002, etc.)

Luck!
Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131