Case Activity Questions

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
LMSSC

Case Activity Questions

Post by LMSSC » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:17 pm

Dear Michael,

I had several questions in regards to A1's Case Activity:

1. Does the Billing (tab) replace the Fees/Costs (tab)? If so, can you hide the Fees/Costs (tab) or if not, possibly make that an option under Tools - System - Configure System Defaults?

2. Is it possible to create Custom Case Activity (tab)? I know you can create a custom case activity type... but is it possible to create a new tab to use?

3. #2 is in regards to a Tab we would like to create called "Medical Reports". You would select the Doctor from the Parties list (would insert the full name and the business) and insert the date. Then you would have a series of check boxes: TTD, P&S, QW - Y or N, etc... and a fill in for Apportionment %. Then you would have an area for Summary notes for the case.

Any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
Lerner, Moore,Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131
Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131

Anonymous User

Re: Case Activity Questions

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:15 pm

1. It's more geared to "ongoing billing" (like what a defense firm or other areas of law would do). The Fees tab is meant to be more simple and to provide either a list of total fees or track time when the case is settled.

2. It is possible but perhaps you could provide more detail as to what you are trying to do.

3. Yes - this is already possible to do and has been for a while. But, it's kind of complicated to set up so I actually have plans for the next release within a week or two to create a "wizard" to assist with this.

Thanks,
Mike

LORMB050198

Post by LORMB050198 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi Mike:

I'm not sure I am getting the gist of this.

Like a Report combining Case Activity report with info from the fees/costs tab.

Does such a report exists? Can we create one?

Thanks,

Mark

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:03 pm

You may easily create a Case Activity report for a specific case with the fees and/or time or costs by simply clicking the Printer Icon at the case activity window and select a fee cost report. Right click on the printer icon on the toolbar instead and click Preview so that you don't have to waste paper.

Mike