Office Wants Updated

Closed Forum - older posts now retired. This forum is read only. You can search and view posts in this forum but you cannot reply or create new posts in this forum.
Michael Lerner

Office Wants Updated

Post by Michael Lerner » Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:38 pm

Dear Michael,

Thank you for the information!

I was asking the staff what they would like to see in A1. I have categorized them in order of importance.

Important:
-Check Writing Program/Integration with Quickbooks
-Easier Money Records/Fee Tracking/Summaries (For easy money summaries and cost status)
-Specific Fields/Area for Statute of Limitations (SOL) and Judgement Renewal (PI) dates (every ten years) with automatic setable reminders (Auto-remind 1 month before, etc.) - Plus able to print up a SOL list from month to month

Wanted:
-Another pleading format almost exactly like the first but with the top margin moved down 1 inch (to allow for top hole punching).
-Several A1 Features when Printing Auto-default to the default printer (Envelopes, Case Activity, Tasks, etc.) - Want this feature changed so that there is a system option to not auto-print/select to default.
-In the Rolodex Entries - A Prefix/Suffix to the Firm/Corp Line that would be merged into Form Letters if they exist. These would be used for Attorney Entries like "The Law Firm of Johnson and Johnson, A Professional Law Corporation". Prefix: The Law Firm of, Suffix: A Professional Law Corporation
-Want Prospect Letter formatting to transfer over to into Prospect Notes
-Calendar in PDA format

Annoyances:
-Multiple Printing Issue with A1 Pleadings
-Scroll Bar in Form Letters (Move it by clicking on Bar - Bounces back)

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
Lerner, Moore, Mammano, Strasser, and Silva
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131

Michael Appell

Re: Office Wants Updated

Post by Michael Appell » Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:46 pm

Hi Michael -

thank you for all of the suggestions. I have made a note of all of them and will put them all on my to do list. Thank you again. Keep watching my web site for updates.

Mike

Michael Lerner

Post by Michael Lerner » Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:22 pm

Dear Michael,

Any word on the possibility of a check-writing module within A1?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131

Michael Lerner

Post by Michael Lerner » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:22 pm

Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for all of the terrrific updates!

Our Office Manager was inquiring about any A1 updates regarding Check Writing Features/Integration with Quickbooks check writing.

Please let me know.

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131

Michael Appell

Post by Michael Appell » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:36 pm

Hi Michael - I'll make a note about integration with Quickbooks. In the meantime, there are a lot of items on my "to do list." I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Mike

LMSSC

Post by LMSSC » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Dear Michael,

Thanks again for the many updates and bug fixes.

Our Office Manager was wondering whether Check Writing Features/Integration with Quickbooks and/or other programs was still in progress or if you had another suggestion.

Sincerely, Michael Lerner - Network Administrator - Lerner, Moore, Mammano, Strasser, and Silva
Sincerely,
Michael Lerner
Network Administrator
Lerner, Moore, Silva, Cunningham & Rubel
www.injuryatwork.com
(909) 889-1131

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:48 pm

I'm sure this may easily be done. I would just need your office manager to Email me details on what they would like imported and from where as well as the QB format A1-Law should export to so that QB can import the data.

Thanks,
Mike